[Rhodes22-list] Broken Goose Neck Pictures

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 19:54:39 EDT 2005

putting a nut on the back side is not the right
repair, is thier a reson you do not belive the method
I gave you? -mjm

<http://en.thinkexist.com/quotation/accuracy_of_language_is_one_of_the_bulwa

> >> rks_of/179976.html> Accuracy of language is one
> of the bulwarks of
> >> truth"
> >> <http://en.thinkexist.com/quotes/anna_jameson/>
> Anna Jameson quotes
> >> (Irish
> >> Essayist, 1794-1860)

> >> Use Rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org, Help?
> www.rhodes22.org/list

> www.rhodes22.org/list
> >

> > Name: pic_1.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 138606
bytes
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200509/25/pic_1.jpg
> > Name: pic_2.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 362444
bytes
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200509/25/pic_2.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200509/25/pic_3.jpg