[Rhodes22-list] Political statement on the silence

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 13:23:43 EDT 2005

That is what happen when you are "frothing" at the
month and it gets into the keyboard / megaphone :-)

-mjm
--- "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Ed's email (9-29 12:28) was completely
> scrambles/garbled on my email.  He may want to
> repost.
> Art

s.cfm?newsid=15295448&BRD=1711&PAG=740&dept_id=226967

[2]www.officer.com/article/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=26=

3D"http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15295448&BRD=17

3D"http://www.officer.com/article/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id