[Rhodes22-list] We've Got Our Boat!!!

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 12:35:26 EDT 2006

Sorry to have posted this earlier without a subject line.  A mind is a
terrible thing to lose.

We got our boat, Respite rides again!  Bill Churchman, her  former  owner
should be proud and happy, Gen Boats really did a nice  job refurbishing
her.  His
baby is in good and caring  hands.

FWIW, commissioning the boat took the entire day.  Elton  showed up Fri
morning, we started mid-morning and got out of the  marina at about 11:30
PM.  I
was exhausted!  Will every year  be this “easy”?

My thanks to everyone on the board who offered input as  we pursued this
project.  Your comments along the way were always  helpful and I appreciate
your
patience. Each of you adds to the  experience of owning one of these
beautiful
boats.

Dave