[Rhodes22-list] LED steaming / foredeck light

Bob Fletcher tfl4625 at blackfoot.net
Tue Apr 18 22:50:53 EDT 2006

Robert,

The details of the reverse polarity anchor light/tricolor circuit are
described in detail, with wiring diagrams, in Don Casey's book "100 fast and
easy boat improvements," that seems to be part of the "International Marine
Sailboat Library," published by McGraw Hill.  I found it at Barnes and
Noble.

Bob Fletcher