[Rhodes22-list] Enemy of the State?

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:27:12 EDT 2006

Warren,

The following is excerpted from Army Regulation 670-1, Wear and Appearance
of Army Uniforms and Insgnias, Para 28-18.c.(2)

The full-color U.S. flag cloth replica is worn so that the star field faces
forward, or to the flag's own right. When
worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer's right, and gives
the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward. The
appropriate replica for the right shoulder sleeve is identified as the
reverse side flag.

Hank