[Rhodes22-list] Tohatsu Bad Reputation???

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Aug 10 21:51:08 EDT 2006

My remote is mounted on my stern rail.  Push to go forward.  Pull to go
back.  1 lever.  Push harder, go faster.  The electric start can work
from the remote.

My cables go into my seat drain channels, under the cushions, pop out at
the stern, over the top of the motor mount, to the remote brackets.

Get the most expensive cables.  They will turn sharper angles and still
operate without binding.

Fuel line goes through the boot on transom.

Electrical connection to connector in stern--batteries in cabin.  Run
the electrical cables through the rear of the Laz. cover--no lip.

These kinds of questions are fair game.  Apologies not required.  None
of us notes all the details until we've owned the boat for at least 5 years.

Bill Effros