[Rhodes22-list] Question for Bill Wickman??? And Rummy on VHF antenna?

Todd Zumach zoomerzx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 21:59:32 EDT 2006

For what it is worth, check out the Evinrude site.  They have developed
"E-TEC" technology in their 2-cycle line that they claim is superior to
4-cycle engines.  They don't offer it yet in small motors, but it is only a
matter of time.  A friend just bought one for his fishing boat and he loves
it.  http://www.evinrude.com/en-US/E-Tec/E-TEC.Advantage/

Capn Z

PS.  I had a great sail in the Apostle Islands.  I will write more later.