[Rhodes22-list] Ah! Dan and Lady Grace

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Aug 27 18:14:08 EDT 2006

Dan,
     When you are putting her to bed, think about star filled nights.  That
is just when the sailing is great on Lake Hartwell.  That main sail looks
like the new design.  Rummy needs a competive boat down here.  Just think,
no ice, no moose, warm zephers, come on down.
      Did you ever reply to that sailor from Burlington?  You would be in
range for him to see.  The only problem would be stopping him from drooling.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
See Attachment