[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's Sailing Weather coming...

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Aug 28 16:16:43 EDT 2006

Brad,

"...is anyplace safe?"  You forgot to mention floods, fires, mudslides and
earthquakes on the west coast.  And even volcanoes in the NW!  I'd say I
feel the safest in, say, Ft. Wayne but who'd wanna live there?  8-)

High-grade tequila you say?  Perhaps Don Julio anejo?  Cuervo has a new line
of flavored tequilas--one of them is pineapple.  It's nice.  Or try regular
tequila with a little pineapple chaser--yum!

Slim