[Rhodes22-list] Captain Rummy ... Ta Da

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Dec 16 05:18:25 EST 2006

This sounds like a perfect 'Captain Rummy' to the rescue with cauking gun in
hand.  Probably would be beneficial to take boat out of water to dry out,
maybe dry out skipper also.  Maybe he learned Rummy's way of sailing too
good.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
* I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die
of  natural  causes."