[Rhodes22-list] An Inconvenient Truth - Captain Rummy's statement

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 24 16:45:41 EST 2006

Ed,

   If you would like to see a presentation of the scientific evidence
and details
of climate modelling take a look at this talk by Warren Washington of
the
National Center for Atmospheric Research:
http://vmsstreamer1.fnal.gov/VMS_Site_03/Lectures/Colloquium/
060419Washington/index.htm

It is a presentation of the scientific techniques and evidence - with
emphasis on the use
and validation of climate modelling.

Ron