[Rhodes22-list] Art driving in Hot-Lanta

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 12 20:05:26 EST 2006

Ed,

That is actually my son's car, but I understand the confusion.  Now, my car looks the same but has whiskers in the front...

I do appreciate the recognition.

Do you remember what the trunk of the car used to be called too many years ago.  When I share that with my students, they cannot believe, and I honestly don't know how it got the nickname.  My dad never told me.

Thanks again, Ed.  I will remember you, too!

Art