[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room Review

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 17:53:50 EST 2006

Dave,

Can do, except I wouldn't trust any hinge arrangement I can imagine, and I don't know of such a hinge.  Rigidity is paramount.  I can do this another way, realistically as a 4' bundle.  I agree easier to store.  I wonder the beam to beam width at the wide end of the V-berth.  I'm sure at least 5'.

The front curtain length not a problem.  Actually just continuing the top material would be more reliable and simpler, with less cost.  I will stay tuned in.

Art