[Rhodes22-list] Link 10

Fred Kaiser fredkaiser at verizon.net
Tue Feb 28 21:09:53 EST 2006

Peter, on Fretless I mounted the link 10 on the port side of the V-berth at
the aft end of the peg board.  That enabled me to lead the wiring straight
down to the battery which on Fretless is stored in the cabin end of the
V-berth next to the water tank.  I also put a 12 volt cigarette type
receptacle there since I had power available.  I'll brave the cold tomorrow
and take a couple of pictures, need to check things out on the boat
anyway.  I think spring may be coming.

Fred Kaiser
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft Washington PA