[Rhodes22-list] Capt Smith of Brooklyn - Attention

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 04:23:24 EST 2006

Ed,

  I have bought the cruising guide. I think it is great.

  Slim,

  I have the diagrams in my home computer. I'll post them as soon as I get home.

  Luis,

  S/V PARADISE

ed kroposki <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:
  Capt Dick Smith:
Were you interested in Trawlers? See:
http://www.trawlerfest.com/stuart.html
Do you have time to go to Florida? Do you think that maybe this is
where Bill E is going?

Slim:
Todd left tracks, I may have saved that picture, but I will have to
figure out where. Do you know of any books on how to play a kiddie hand
accordian?

Luis:
Are you familiar with this: http://www.cruisingguide.com/

Ed K