[Rhodes22-list] Single or double axle trailer

pawyrick at peoplepc.com pawyrick at peoplepc.com
Thu Jan 5 23:38:34 EST 2006

I will be the proud owner, sometime in the not too distant future, of a recycled 1998. I will be using a trailer anytime I use the boat. I will also take the boat across country sometime within the next three years. The boat will stay on the trailer when not being sailed. The boat will be launched primarily in salt water. Do you have any opinions about a single or double axle for my circumstances? Thanks for any thoughts.
Phil