[Rhodes22-list] Bud and Jerry

Tootle (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Fri Jan 13 08:49:14 EST 2006

Joe if you sail in South Carolina under the influence, you can loose your drivers license.  While Rummy is the known party animal, you could be at risk.  I sail at Big Water Marina on the south end of the lake, not far from the dam.  I am busy this weekend and some days next week.  If you do not take Rummy up on his offer this weekend, I can be availble next.  While Rummy sails well heeled, I prefer to sail flat because according to this list, that is fastest.  Unlike many others, I do not drink alcoholic beverages and sail so make your choice.  Also on weekends my wife ususally comes along, so if you have a wife or girlfriend she would not fall overboard.  However, I would not be offened if you sail with Rummy.  The beverages might induce you to joint this motley bunch.  Keep in mind that Rummy might try to sell you his boat so that he can make a downpayment on that 30 footer he is drooling over.  He has been infected with the racing bug, and I believe so is his wife.
Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  Posted on Michael's new toy:  http://www.nabble.com/forum/Reply.jtp?post=2364536