[Rhodes22-list] Arkansas Boat

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:18:20 EST 2006

Larry, I have a R-22 on lake carlye in IL. and I am an ASA sailing
insturctor.  The Rhodes is my instructional vessel and would be glad to take
you out and let you pick my head about things I have learned about the boat.
  ( I am 3 hours for Kentucky Lake Dam).  Some of the more advanced things
you might get some use out of inclulde the correct configuration to heave
to, crew overboard recovery, balancing the boat to free you from the helm,
sailing backwards, you name it.  I have 4 years of extensive use of the boat
to where it seems like all I have to do is think about what I want to do and
the boat does it.

Bob Weber

Odyssey Sailing School.
S/V Ruba