[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes inquirey

Robert Noreau bnoreau at msn.com
Fri Jan 27 22:37:15 EST 2006

Hi,

I recently picked up an 86, Rhodes 22. Did you happen to get a manual with yours? I've been trying to find out the actual weight of the boat. I know the new ones weigh about 2,900 lb. I also know that the the 78 weighed only 2,500 lb (according to a private listing), An article I read, says that somewhere along the mfg. the weight was changed to the heavier weight to improve the center of balance.I don't know which year that change occurred. Do you have that info?

Bob
BNoreau at MSN.com<mailto:BNoreau at MSN.com>