[Rhodes22-list] Robert Noreau - mast hoist I saw a while back

Tootle (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Mon Jan 30 05:51:55 EST 2006

Bob,
     Hello Bob, all you do is ask questions and expect automated responses.
  We are not a computer who necessarily have the answers at our finger tips.
  I gave you a method to search the archives for previous post.
  What is the point of our posting replies if you do not read our answers.  Again, see:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-January/028274.html

     Here is more information about a mast hoist.  The current model sold by General Boats will work with you older boat.  Imagine that!  You can contact General Boats at:

wwrhodes at rhodes22.com

or you can actually see a demonstration at:

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/tech.html

        Pictures are worth a thousand words.  Have you taken the time to explore the www.Rhodes22.org  web site?

        Are you aware that there are Rhodes 22 owners near you???  Smile!

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA