[Rhodes22-list] New to the list

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 18 22:49:50 EDT 2006

Jason,
So welcome to Utah!  I'll say, a big change.  Were you transferred - what company?  I spent four years with BFG Industrial in Orem, incredible with skiing, fishing, Sundance and Deer Creek Reservoir.  Our Mormon neighbors gave up on us - we only had two children.  I may be able to fill in blanks on the R22, or even Happy Valley, even though a few years have passed since our stay there.  We are back in Atlanta now.
Art