[Rhodes22-list] Right-of-Way

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Jul 29 09:35:10 EDT 2006

Nice story,

Now A question I never been able to answer,

Were do human powered craft figure in the regs? I never see any reference to
them in the tables and I been never able to spot the answer, they always
seem to me to come under most moveable and had to get out of the way of
everyone.

I deal with 20+- today so it would be nice to know :-)