[Rhodes22-list] Canadian Jihadists.

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Tue Jun 6 15:39:33 EDT 2006

Bill Effros wrote:
> Robert,
> Let's invade Canada!
> They've got oil!  ("The U.S. government said Thursday Canada holds the
> world's second-largest oil reserves, taking into account Alberta oil
> sands previously considered too expensive to develop.")
> We tried it a couple of times before, but we didn't have a plan.
> This time, with the leadership we now have in place...

Bill, that's a sterling idea!

And there's already a modern plan that we could
co-opt -- explained in detail in "The Mouse That
Roared".  If we win, we would have the oil, and
if we lose, they would impose single-payer health
insurance on us as a penalty and force us to pay
negotiated prices for drugs as part of the
post-war recovery.

"Please, Farmer Brown, don't throw me into that
briar patch!"  (Brother Rabbit said that).

As far as language goes, we already have three
semi-official languages -- English, Spanish, and
Doublespeak.  French would be a vast improvement
over the latter.

/Robert (in Maine, where we have a yearly cool
spell and get along pretty well)