[Rhodes22-list] Le Menagerie stays in the family

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 20:41:42 EDT 2006

Jim,

Unconditional love...that's what being a parent is all
about..

Your son may enjoy reading these two books...even if
he is not one to sit & read...both are written by
young people about his age who sailed around the world
alone..."Dove" by Robin Graham and "Maiden Voyage" by
Tania Aebi...If he'd been beaten down & needs a
confidence booster he'll find it in these two
inspiring books...& they're not overwhelmingly lone..

Elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200606/20/0905-01024.bin