[Rhodes22-list] Pat Maundrell - another question???

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Mar 5 19:53:28 EST 2006

Well I am a computer consultant, so that means I will do anything for
money, Like remove people from the list. To some extent consider this a
boat lessen "as in what you can not do for yourself the yard will be
happy to charge you for". I give you the list one hour rate(need to
recover my marketing) payable to paypal.

SO either read the email that you got when you got on the list and/or
the help link at the bottom. Or like any 12 step program the first step
is admitting that you have a reading and compression problem and pay the
money. Their is a third way, something along the lines of returning the
computer to the store. Which reminds me of a story: I hope this is not
giving you a simplex. Now you might ask what is a simplex?  My older
sister keep telling my middle sister that she "had a simplex" and she
would go on to explain "well most people would get a complex, but she is
so simple that she could only get a simplex".

Now You Might want to claim ADA, Your writing indicates an understand
for the written word, so teasing you to read the directions seems like
fun, but if you are truly disabled that puts an other spin on it, please
inform.

-mjm

PS. Please let me know if you need wire instructions for payment.

That

http://www.nabble.com/Punta-Gorda-Port-Charlotte-t1226835.html#a3250373