[Rhodes22-list] New member, R22 interest

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Mon Mar 13 13:07:02 EST 2006

Elle,
Welcome to the Rhodes 22 list/party/dialog/brawl. The list is made up
of some very charming, unique individuals who all have a couple
things in common - we all love to sail, love our Rhodes, and have
absolute devotion to Stan.

It is a great source of information both before you own a Rhodes and
afterwards when you run into the usual repairs. The list will go on
tirades with bad jokes, politics on both sides of the fence, and many
other conversations that are not generally associated with a sailing
list. It's what makes this group unique.

So, stay with us - from what I've read, you're fiesty enough to put
up with the occassional BS that the list generates.

Julie
s/v Blue Loon
Excelsior, MN