[Rhodes22-list] Fenders?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Mar 26 14:44:06 EST 2006

Dave,

If you decide you want the West Marine Taylor fenders, take them up to
the counter and ask them to open them for you.  Tell them you will buy
them if they are unblemished, but that you won't buy them if what you
see is not what you get.

Alternatively, buy them, open them up in the store, and return them
immediately, if they are less than totally satisfactory.

West Marine is the high-priced spread, but they earn the extra money you
have to pay.

Bill Effros