[Rhodes22-list] Gas Tanks, Vents, and Carburetors

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon May 1 16:09:05 EDT 2006

Mark,
You should be able to look into a gas can/tank and see any water in it.
I've got a 5 gallon gas tank for mower fuel and it gets water in it after
sitting all winter.  If you take off the lid and look in, any water will be
in a small pool at the bottom of the tank.  I'm just careful not to pour the
water into my mower tank.  If you have standing water in your fuel tank for
the boat, you should be able to see it too.  - Rob