[Rhodes22-list] Captain Peter Thorn - Term Captain is Correct

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Tue May 2 16:05:16 EDT 2006

Ed,

Perhaps you are more of a grammarian than I, but would that be "captain"?

Rummy is entitled to his opinion, and he certainly backs it up with sound
reasoning.  However, I really like that gadget and think it would be
excellent for singlehanding and being away from the tiller short spells.
Take the part to a grinder, round off the edges and have the best of both!

PT