[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 13:01:10 EDT 2006

Rex, I got you down for the 13th.  Hey it is a full moon.  If I get the
admirals approval I may go out there Friday evening and get some night
sailing in.  Short of a monsoon I will plan to be there.  The website for
the marina is http://www.tradewindsmarina.net/  There is directions from
I-70 and I-55 which is what I guess you will be using.  Glad we were able to
find a date - hopefully mother nature gives a good day to take the R-22 thu
her paces.  Drop me a note if anything changes or if you decide to stay the
night.  Bob