[Rhodes22-list] Getting off the Mail list

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 05:25:16 EDT 2006

Lee,

  I'm sorry to tell you, but there is no way out. You have made a commitment to this list that can not  even be broken by death. after you die, your soul will travel the cyberspace world and will be haunted by the emails of the list. You will be Reading emails for eternity.

Lee Cook <leecook1 at mindspring.com> wrote:
  Can someone please tell me how I can get off the mail list? I sold my Rhodes 22 and the e-mails are getting out of hand on my computer? Any help will be appreciated. Lee Cook leecook1 at mindspring.com