[Rhodes22-list] Mast raising

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 09:10:03 EDT 2006

Charles,

PT speaks the truth! I purchased a used 84 several years ago. I have IMF and
we stepped mast first time with no GB Hoist. I determined right then to find
a better way. I considered a home made system  but in the end I purchased a
used hoist from GB. It works flawlessly and I can do everything safely
myself.

Fair Winds,

Wally