[Rhodes22-list] Kevin's angle

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 11:06:13 EDT 2006

Hi, Kevin,

  I'm here at Yankee Point hard at work reading the list emails...Your boat's still afloat.....
  Beautiful here today... sunny, low humidity, light breezes...perfect....

  Elle

sandcity at comcast.net wrote:
  Ed
when raising the mast one of the spacers fell off the spreader bolt. It looks as though it had cracked at some point. It is a small plastic spacer with one end being thicker than the other. The spacer on the other spreader is still on however this spreader is also slightly below horizontal. Michael mentions a connection at the boot and shroud. Is this something I should disassemble and look at?

Re the bimini: it is not on a slider track but has a single fastener which I imagine I will fasten somewhere along the coaming to allow the closed bimini to rest against the cabin top.

the rappahannock river empties into the chesapeake bay. I keep the boat at Yankee Point Marina which is in Lancaster County Va. Very rural area about 2 hours from Richmond and 2 hours from DC. I am aware of a Rhodes in reedville va also on the Northern Neck but on the northeast side. Rose took delivery last year as well. Coincidentally an employee from Yankee Point has contacted Stan and visited edenton and is considering a purchase. I plan to take her out so she can see how the boat sails.

Kevin
From: Tootle