[Rhodes22-list] Mast

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 08:43:41 EDT 2006

Thanks for clarifying that, Ed. Now that I know I can have a spare halyard rigged, I can pass on the rum.....

  Oh...learning....isn't that why we're on this site?????

  Elle

ed kroposki <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:
  At first the lady sailor implied she shimmied up the mast, and now
we find that she needs a chair. However, if she knew the boat, she would
know that on an IMF Rhodes 22 there is an extra block on top of the mast not
in use. What Kevin needs to do is when the mast is down, run a halyard thru
it for future use, like swinging ladies in boatswain's chairs.

Ed K
Greenville, SC USA