[Rhodes22-list] Country Rhodes got new bottom paint today

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Sun May 7 22:57:38 EDT 2006

I'm going to have to take a weeks vacation from the list so I can get CR ready to splash next Saturday. Today was bottom paint,thought I'd try VC-17m.It went on pretty good,3 quarts got me 3 coats minus the parts under the jacks and the rudder. The last quart will do that easily.It will be nice to rub against the boat,and not have paint removed.Here is what she looks like now.

Jerry Lowe

P.S.: I'll post next Sunday and tell about how Saturdays sail went,full moon ,so I might get to try out the new LED nav. lights