[Rhodes22-list] Single vs Double Axle

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon May 8 11:26:26 EDT 2006

Rory,

I just bought a second single axle trailer for the same purpose.  Both
the galvanized and the painted rust in salt water.  Single axle is much
easier in the boat yard.  Unused brakes freeze up inside wheels--very
difficult to free if let go for as little as 1 season in salt water.  4
wheels to deal with on dual axle trailer.

Bill Effros