[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

thescubatank at cox.net thescubatank at cox.net
Tue May 9 09:44:16 EDT 2006

Claude
The wiring is actually very simple.  First of all,how many circuit breakers are on you DC panel?  How many breakers are on the AC panel for shore power?  Your Nav lights and cabin lights will actually be ran in a parallel circuit of the individual circuits.  This is important because if you run them in a series circuit, when one goes out, they all go out.  My recomendation is that you by a battery switch to isolate your batteries.  This will give you the opportunity to use either or both batteries as necessary.  How many instrunents are you palnning on having?  If you are going to power them from the same circuit breaker, then they should also be run in a parallel circuit..  The DC outlets can be run in parallel off a single circuit breaker.
On the AC side of the installation besides your battery charger, what are your intentions??

Please feel free to contact me off line if you would like.

Steve
S/V Ad Astra