[Rhodes22-list] Phil Jacksonville and Rory where...

thescubatank at cox.net thescubatank at cox.net
Tue May 9 11:46:26 EDT 2006

Rummy,
Never beeen there.  Which marina was it at.  The Conch House was on the island at a marina which was very good.  The marina downtown had a restraunt but I don't remember its name.  The cafe I went to was for breakfast and only open through the late afternoon.  At the bridge of lions was Pirates Inn.  We ate there once, it good also.  Hopefully I will head south this winter and check it out.  We miss St Augustine.

Steve