[Rhodes22-list] Flush kit for 1998 Merc 8 hp 2 stroke

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue May 9 11:52:27 EDT 2006

  Rummy,
  Thanks for posting that  link.  I have a 7.5 Electric Merc of an
unknown year.  Where did you find that picture?  Is the connection
for the hose at the rear of the engine block under the cowling??
   I am selling this 7.5 / 2 Stroke but want to flush it out first also.
Lou

project boat " Miracles "