[Rhodes22-list] Water tank repair

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue May 9 13:36:17 EDT 2006

>  Bob.
  Thanks but what I really need to know is can a tank be patched? and
if so what is the best material to do so?  Has anyone patched a tank?
  I guess I could just go online and find another tank, but I am
trying to save dollars..
Lou

>Lou, Welcome to my world.  Same problem this year.  I replaced the
>pump with one from WM.  I think I gave about 70 bucks for it but it
>fit right in the threaded hole and the hose connections fit also.
>If you need the model number I will try to get that for you.  Bob
>Weber
>
>>From: Lou Rosenberg <lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu>
>>To: The Rhodes 22 mail list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
>>Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list]   Water tank repair
>>Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:57:50 -0400
>>
>>I need some advice about what to do with a damaged water tank.  The
>>outlet nipple that went to the pump broke off when I pulled out the
>>tank.  I want to know if its adviseable to use epoxy or
>>polyurethane glue attach a patch with a new hose nipple  ?
>>Ideally I would like the water to be drinkable and don't know if
>>any residue of chemicals might pollute the water if I used epoxy or
>>a good glue.
>>Lou

  Do you believe the 9/11 Commission's findings or are you in the 49%
of  New Yorkers who don't believe the report and want another
investigation?

  ASK QUESTIONS / DEMAND ANSWERS
  visit any one of these sites for more information.
  http://www.loosechange911.com
  http://scholarsfor911truth.org
            http://911truth.org
           http://www.911blogger.com