[Rhodes22-list] Need compufter help!

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed May 10 23:30:37 EDT 2006

Doesn't sound like a virus. Sounds like either something is spilled on the keyboard (most likely), something is stuck in the keyboard, or there's a short in the keyboard somewhere. Sometimes the circuit boards on them go out. If it's a desktop computer try another keyboard. If it's a laptop, you're likely out some money. Ho CAN hook up a keyboard temporarily though (on most laptops) to check for sure.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> sprocket80 at mail.com 5/10/2006 8:04:37 pm >>>
I don'-ft know what has happened to my compufter but it is typeing crazjy
ch6aracfters

when I type t.......I get       ft

when I type  y......I get      jy

when I type h.......I get    h6

backspace doesn't work, and delete types 00

Do I have a virus or is this a setting that my kids may have changed?

Todd T.