[Rhodes22-list] WTF?

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri May 12 09:47:26 EDT 2006

Yeah, and what was the latest I heard?  That the Justice Department was
blocked from investigating the spying program run by the NSA because they
couldn't get proper security clearances?  First time in the history of our
country that a Justice Department investigation of another government agency
has been blocked.  Guess who controls security clearances?  The Executive
branch.  So in effect the administration has blocked an investigation into
illegal actives that they ordered.  It's getting really sticky and deep.
Better to go sailing, hope to splash this weekend, mix a strong drink, and
forget about it.
- rob