[Rhodes22-list] WTF?

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 11:28:37 EDT 2006

i'm not a bush supporter either, but, i can't imagine how the people and institutions who handed out degrees to him feel.

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:  Slim,
No need to duck for cover on this one. I was so pissed yesterday that for
the first time in my life I sat down and wrote a letter to my congressman. Even
some of my Republican friends are beginning to feel embarrassed for their
support for this idiot. People who until recently were staunch Bush supporters
are beginning to see what I saw in this man even prior to his first being
elected. I'm not afraid to say that the best thing that could happen for this
country right now is to remove him from office before he does any more damage.
And send his pit bull (Cheney) packing also.

Rummy......and I hope he reads this.