[Rhodes22-list] Claude's Wiring Project: Update

Claude Cox cccox at mindspring.com
Mon May 15 14:36:52 EDT 2006

John, I considered just that, but decided I didn't want to get to the
really hard part and then have to hunt up someone to finish the job.  I am
having a devil of a time finding someone with space on their job list to
add me--just have to keep looking.

Claude

start simply and work your way up. i decided against going all the way back
to the potato battery, but i was tempted. ;-) hope it works out well.

> Claude Cox <cccox at mindspring.com> wrote:
>   Todd, John, Steve, Bud, Rumy, Ed, Saroj, Gil, Lou, and anyone I forget;
>
> Many thanks to all of you for your thoughts, suggestions, and efforts to
help me decide how I was going to tackle this wiring project; all of the
comments have been filed away for future reference. I think Todd was the
first to recognize that I would be in over my head if I tried to do the job
myself. You were right on, Todd--thanks for saying so. I am trying to find
a pro to do the work, and will update you from time to time. BTW, thanks to
whomever contributed a subject line for this thread--it wasn't me.