[Rhodes22-list] E-bay boat

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon May 15 15:37:29 EDT 2006

Brad,
Yeah, I see it just automatically outbid me.  I agree with you, it probably
won't go cheap, but who knows?  8 different people asked questions about
her.  I don't understand why the seller just doesn't start the bidding at
his minimum.  Did you see the boat in Dallas for sale?  Not cheap either,
but a whole lot closer to you.  How about you buy the Dallas boat, I'll take
this one, and Bob can buy my current boat (I promised him first shot)?  Just
kidding, of course.  As you said, we can wait.  Good luck.  - Rob