[Rhodes22-list] icebox firestorm

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue May 16 08:57:26 EDT 2006

Art,
     You misunderstood what I said.  I said icebox not refreigerator.
Furthermore, I am not fixing it until it is needed.
      What I said is that Stan makes out of fiberglass a icebox(!) like what
came with older boats.  The only question I have is will it fit without
major modification in the older boats.
      The next thing we will get into is the generator to hang off the stern
to power the refrig.  However, that is not what I am going to do.
       Did you ever give us a detailed report on your visit to Edenton?

Bill,
      Electonic mail has to be received to count.  If Will received the
other request before yours then I think the correct answer is that they come
first.  Bidding was not in the original offer.  Since you should rightly be
third in line, maybe you should enlighten Stan about this delemma and find
out what a good, new piece of equipment would cost from him.  Furthermore, I
seriously think you would be happiest with the newest gadget from Stan.

Ed K
Greenville, SC USA