[Rhodes22-list] icebox

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 19:44:55 EDT 2006

Peter,

  I have some people lined up for fall, winter, and spring. At this moment I'm enjoying the boat myself.

  Luis

Peter Thorn <pthorn at nc.rr.com> wrote:
  Luis,

You're not the only "first responder" to be surprized. I came in between
you and Bill. When a poster lists a direct link, I thought they would want
to be contacted directly too.

How's the chartering going?

PT