[Rhodes22-list] Refrigerator - Icebox

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue May 16 22:48:48 EDT 2006

Robert,

Have you seen Roger's postings on this?

He used dry ice inside foam containers duct taped shut for week long
adventures away from ice.  You have to know what's inside each
container, and open them only once, when you're ready.  Roger could keep
ice cream this way.

I have used frozen steaks along with "frozy water", hoping that the
steaks would be un-frozy in time to be cooked and eaten.  You have to
like rare steak to appreciate this technique.

Bill Effros