[Rhodes22-list] alternative energy

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 00:53:25 EDT 2006

nucleer! i believe that the whole flap with iran is based on the availability to western sources of their uranium deposits. the rest is bs

brad haslett <flybrad at yahoo.com> wrote:
Saroj,

Think coal! Or as another alternative energy,
nuclear. It doesn't matter if W can pronounce it,
we're headed that direction. And if not, more coal.
Biodiesel has a future. Ethanol is roughly break even
despite Roger's optimism. Did I mention COAL? There
is no free lunch in energy.

Brad

http://mail.yahoo.com