[Rhodes22-list] alternative energy

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Wed May 17 16:06:01 EDT 2006

Saroj,

   I hope that you are not serious about this.  It appears to be another
version of the
perpetual motion scam that has been going around for ~200 years.  NONE OF
THESE
"FREE ENERGY" SCHEMES WILL WORK. Each of them employes a different
fallicy.  Most can be disproven by considering the energy density of the
source.  Don't
be scammed.  You are better off investing in Nigerian ex-presidents.

Ron